You are here:
External locationOudenarder Straße 16
- Digital Health (mHealth and eHealth)
- virtual reality health promotion and prevention
focus on teaching
- empirical health research (B12)
- Health system and health care (B05)
Thursdays, 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Vita Robert Hrynyschyn, M.Sc.
|Education and studies|
|2018 - 2020||Master of Science in Public Health, School of Public Health, Bielefeld University|
|2015 - 2018||Bachelor of Science in Health Communication, School of Public Health, Bielefeld University|
|since 09/2020||research associate, Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Institute for Health and Nursing Science|
|2019 - 2020||research assistant, Centre for ePublic Health Research School of Public Health, Bielefeld University|
|08/2019 - 10/2019||research stay in the Unit for Health Promotion Research, Southern Denmark University, Esbjerg; collaboration in the research project "A social norms intervention to prevent drug use and its harmful consequences among Danish adolescents (The GOOG Life)"|
|08/2017 - 04/2018||trainee and project manager at Medicbrain Healthcare; project assistance and management of health care projects in North Rhine-Westphalia|
|2016 - 2017||Student assistant in the working group "Environment and Health", School of Public Health, Bielefeld University|
Functions / offices
- German Society for Public Health (DGPH)
- European Public Health Association (EUPHA)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Sozialmedizin und Prävention e.V. (DGSMP)
- Reprensentative for International Cooperation and Exchange (ERASMUS) - "students exchange"